March 17, 2009

apple of my eye

If you are reading this first post it is probably because you have read One Way Ticket, my somewhat failed and blasé attempt to keep my favorite Texans up.to.date. with my latest adventures as a new New Yorker.

I hate to say this, but here goes. I was bored. So bored with the lack of uninteresting posts I was subjecting my friends and family to reading. And while I completely plan on updating the blog as I see fit, I needed a new outlet.

If you know me at all, you know I love, love design. I am by no means a designer, but I would go as far to say I have a good eye for it. The way a room is arranged cause butterflies to flutter around my tummy. Risky color combination can bring a smile to my face. A quirky painting makes my eyes twinkle...

So welcome to {dailydose}! With plans to inspire you, lure you, and to introduce you the latest and greatest world of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment